If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Friday, November 8, 2013

Free ebook Friday

All books posted free at time of posting- I hope you find something new to read. 

Get it here

Get it here


Get it here



Get it here


Get it here

Get it here


Get it here



Get it here


Get it here



3 comments:

Laura S. said...

These look good! Last night I started reading The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie. Have a great weekend, Summer!

Happy reading and writing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Lots of books today! Some impressive covers as well.

Julie Flanders said...

These all look good to me!

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own